Saint Francis Xavier
- Xavier is derived from the pioneering Roman Catholic Missionary Francis Xavier.
- Francis Xavier was born in the family castle named Xavier in Javier Navarre.
- He is a co-founder of the Society of Jesus.
- St.Francis Xavier is known for his missionary work as an organiser and pioneer.
- He was also a Professor of Philospohy in the University of Paris.
- St. Francis Xavier is the patron saint of the Orient, Missionaries and Sailors.
- On the 2nd of December 1552, Francis Xavier died like Moses in sight of the land of promise.
- Feast day of st. Francis Xavier is on December 3rd, this is celebrating his birth into heaven.
- Xavier House is represented by the colour yellow.
- Yellow is the colour that best represents happiness and joy.
- Scientifically yellow stimulates the humans mental process and the nervous system, encourages communication and activates the memory.
- Yellow is also psychologically known as the happiest colour in the colour spectrum.