Clonard’s second-hand uniform shop is open from 12:45pm-1:15pm every Wednesday during school terms only.
Appointments outside these times can only be arranged by contacting the General Office on 5278 2155.
Good quality second-hand uniforms are stocked and prices are excellent.
Uniforms in good condition can be left anytime at the office for sale in the second-hand uniform shop. Please ensure that your name, address and telephone number is firmly attached to the items.
Blazers and skirts must be dry-cleaned and all other items must be laundered.
The Secondhand Uniform shop will not be accepting Old Style Blazer's, Old Style Dresses,
Old Style Track Pants, Green Scarves.
Wearing a School Uniform
Uniform is an important way of developing a sense of group identity and breaking down the judgements that people make of one another based on clothing. Clonard is proud of its uniform and encourages students to take pride in their uniform and their personal appearance.
Terms 1 & 4
- Green check dress
- Green jumper (Years 7 to 9)
- Red jumper (Years 10 to 12)
- Grey ankle or knee length socks
- Black lace up shoes or black T-bars
- School bag
Terms 2 & 3
Long Tartan skirt
White round collared blouse
Green jumper (Years 7 to 9)
Red jumper (Year 10 to 12)
Black lace up shoes or black T-bars
Grey tights or grey socks
School scarf (optional)
- Green shorts
- College Polo Shirt
- College Track suit or Rugby Top
- White socks
- Sports Cap
- Track shoes/Runners
- Sports Skirt (optional)
- The Blazer should always be worn as the outer garment when the uniform is worn outside the school grounds
- Clean shoes to be worn correctly ie: buckled or laced up
- Hair colourings should be kept natural. While highlights and tints are acceptable, extreme colours such as greens, blues and pinks) are not appropriate
- Hair to be tied back with school coloured ribbon
- A watch, small cross and one pair of small plain sleepers or studs are permitted. No other visible piercings or jewellery are permitted
- Makeup and nail polish are not permitted
- On days that a student is timetabled for Physical Education classes she will be permitted to wear her school sports uniform to and from school
- On days that students are participating in lunchtime sports activities, school uniform should be worn to and from school and sports uniform worn during activity only
All items of uniform except shoes are available from Bellarine Uniforms at 162 Moorabool Street, Geelong Ph. 52219199.
Good quality secondhand uniform is also available at the Clonard Uniform Shop.
For Uniform Shop enquiries please contact Mrs Marion Buckley via the General Office on 52782155.